We offer education to plan sponsor fiduciaries on a maze of complicated regulatory issues. Our process is designed to assist with prudent fiduciary practices through the effective use of investment committee training, quarterly committee meetings, and plan and provider monitoring.
Plan Fiduciaries wear many professional hats. And while they may spend the least amount of their working life on retirement plan issues, their fiduciary role possesses personal risk in the corporate arena. Inundated with primary job functions, finance and human resources executives lament their lack of time and tools to fulfill their fiduciary accountabilities, with a high level of assurance and protection. This uncertainty is the main cause of their concern towards their personal liability as a fiduciary.
To assist with this void, our Independent Retirement Consultants offer fiduciary education and services that deliver strategies in plan management through independent governance and monitoring.
Under this program, our clients have access to the following fiduciary practices:
- Investment Policy Statement(IPS) assistance and monitoring
- In-depth due diligence, plan comparisons and fee analysis to ensure your plan's investments are:
- Well managed
- Meet stated objectives
- Comprehensive quarterly investment performance review and monitoring
- Plan committee education and guidance
- Assist in addressing ERISA fiduciary requirements